Technology plays an integral role in improving hotel operations. A solid tech stack can help hotels save time and improve guest experience. Specifically, the below tools can greatly improve your hotel´s operational performance:
PMS (Property Management System) & POS (Point of Sale System)
- Frictionless interaction with customers;
- Reduce labor intensity and risk of errors through automation;
- Access to better data (less prone to errors than manual reporting);
- Well-designed systems allow for features such as keyless check-in.
CRM system (Customer Relationship Management)
- Drive loyalty and increase service level through personalized offerings;
- Automated marketing initiatives including email campaigns.
RMS (Revenue Management System)
- More in-depth analysis of hotel performance;
- Less time-consuming analysis.
Internal collaboration tools
- Software to manage guests’ preferences, requests, complaints, maintenance, housekeeping, internal communication and more…